Time to get your skates on folks!
If you saw the post about Kinnerton Advent Calendars the other day, you will know that their dairy free Advent Calendars are limited edition (only 500 are made). If you didn't see it, you need to know the following:
- They are the ONLY dairy free chocolate Advent Calendar that will feature the following characters:
- At £6.50 each, they are not the cheapest dairy free calendars, but proceeds go to the Anaphylaxis Campaign.
- This year Kinnerton will personalise them, with your child's name.
- They are dairy, gluten egg and nut free.
- You have only got until 19th October 2015 to get your order in.
- Payment will need to be made via Pay Pal.
If you have got yourself on their mailing list - using the 'Contact Us' form on their website, you should have got an email today, giving you the opportunity to order one of these calendars, if not, and you want one of their calendars, I'd get on there quick!
If you need a calendar that is soya free, these are not the ones for you - unless you're okay with soya lecithin. Technically, those with a soya allergy should be okay with soya lecithin, as the protein (which is usually the allergenic bit) has been removed, however, some still can't tolerate it, so exercise caution and seek advice from your Health Care Professionals, if you are not sure.
I will be posting about other dairy free Advent calendars before long (as I have done in previous years), some of which will also be soya free,but am posting this one early, due to the deadline!
Best Wishes for a Happy Dairy Free Christmas!!
This post is not an advert. I have not been paid to write this post. I am not sponsored in any way, even by advertising. I do not receive products free to review, although I have often been offered them. This is to try and maintain an unbiased approach. All views expressed are my own (unless I've asked for The Hub's or Kiddo's).