Monday 2 April 2012

More Easter Bunny Choices!!

Choices Caramels - yum!
Choices by name and choices by nature, so it would seem! Choices, producers of dairy free chocolate caramel, really are on the case of the Easter Bunny, this year!

Not only have they produced dark, milk and white chocolate Easter eggs (featured in a previous blog) they also (as I noticed in Sainsbury's Free From section, the other day) have produced an egg accompanied by some of their yummy chocolate caramels (not soya free, but I seem to be able to tolerate these, in small amounts).

Sainsbury's, however, are doing something odd with Free From food, at the moment - one large Sainsbury's near me was, I found, stocking the Choices eggs that I found previously, whereas another (also large) Sainsbury's near me, wasn't. This second one, though, did start stocking the egg with caramels last week.

Revisiting this store today, I was going to take a picture of the eggs with caramels, purely for your delectation, but their first batch has clearly been popular and has already sold out!! So... the hunt is on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment